|In 1984, Shri J. K. Jadhav established Bhartiya Gramin Punarrachna Sanstha(BGPS) for the upliftement of the poor students, especially in the rural area, by imparting higher and technical education to them and also for guiding them for the self employment. At that time, J. K. Jadhav was working as Joint Director of Industries, Govt. of Maharashtra. Under the guidance of Shri J. K. Jadhav, the Society has started number of educational institutions and undertaken social activities. Every year about 15000(Fifteen thousand) students pass out from the different Schools and colleges under B.G.P.S. All these Educational centers are known as J. K. Jadhav Knowledge Center.|
Plot No. P-75, Behind Garware Polyester, Chikalthana MIDC, Aurangabad.
1) Rajarshi Shahu Institute of Management.
2) Rajarshi Shahu Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
3) BGPS’ Woman B.Ed. College.
4) Rajarshi Shahu Institute of Technology.
5) Shri Sai Institute of Management and Research.
1) Hi-Tech Institute of Technology (Engineering).
2) Hi-Tech Institute of Technology (Polytechnic).
3) Raja Shivaji High School.
4) Raja Shivaji Junior College.
5) Raja Shivaji English School.